HEARby’s COVID-19 protocols adhere to CDC guidelines and are centered on social distancing, disinfecting, and reducing all points of potential transmission.
We use the following safety precautions:
- We sanitize the booth, headphones, and pens or pencils that talent might use before and after every session.
- Our staff wears masks and we require talent to wear a mask when not in the booth recording. We prefer that you bring a mask but can provide a disposable mask if needed.
- Temperature will be taken outside the studio before entering the building.
- Please let us know if you have any cold, flu like symptoms or chest pain. If you have any COVID-like symptoms, you will not be allowed to enter the studio.
- At this time, we will not be serving serve food or beverages. If you need food, we can order it for delivery, and you may eat outside the building.
- The microphone stand will be set up along with freshly printed scripts, before you arrive so that there is no contact between staff and talent.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout our lobby, bathroom, and in all voiceover booths.
Before your session, please sign the following waiver:COVID-19 Waiver